Travel Diary: Cologne Cathedral

10:32 AM Unknown 1 Comments

first

Print

Print

Print

IMG_9863

Print

xx

Print

Remember the long vest that I wore in my last post from Pomelo Fashion? Yes I brought it with me for my winter trip and pair that vest with a simple black outfit. This look is my favourite from the entire trip. There were also some people asked me where did I get this long brown vest from :p

It took a long time to edit and wrap up all my travel diary photos from my last trip. I need more time to finish all of them. There are still many photos that I really want to share with you. So much things to do, so little time. I admit its really hard to manage times. I have many dreams so I need to learn more in managing my times. There were some points when I didn't know what must I do, in fact, there were still a lot of things to do. I desperately need more than 24hours in a day.

Have a nice Tuesday everyone!

x,
Pam

1 comments:

Amazing look! Loove that vest!