Sunday Brunch

1:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Throwback to yesterday's outfit that I wore this lovely playsuit and maroon blazer for Sunday Brunch. Anw, its been raining for about 10 hours and I got a little pool in front of my house lol jk. However, seriously, I stuck at home today due to the flood :( There are many things to do but they all must be hampered. Back then when I was still a student in high school, I was so happy if there were heavy rain and flood HAHA because I could skip school that day. Even I created a blog titled iloverainydays LOL. Nowadays, I really hate bad weather and wish the rain could stop right now..

 photo IMG_2929_zps81ed14e3.jpg

 photo IMG_3029_zps3aab2f53.jpg
Playsuit - Marple | Blazer - Topshop | Shoes - VNC | Sunglass - MiuMiu

 photo IMG_3030_zps0acaf1fd.jpg

 photo IMG_3036_zps05987507.jpg

 photo IMG_3082_zps54f01ecd.jpg

0 comments: