#forgoodsucks

8:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I have lived in Singapore for 3 years, completing my Diploma and Bachelor Program at SIM. Im sure words cannot describe how I miss living there so much, how I wish to turn back the time to our Diploma program and start it all over again, how I miss every single of my friends. Laugh, tears, drama or even fight, however, in the end, we still came up together and realised that we need each other. Without them, I don't know how I can survive my life for three years. Thank youuu for everything guys I love you! and miss you! :(

Diploma Year
THE FIRST DINNER HAHAHA













Then we were growing up. Entering the next level of our studies. We were separated into some majors. However, I still had a chance to be in one class with my five ladies ;)

Senior Year








My messy room :p




























"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun."


0 comments: