Travel Diary: Halloween in Singapore

11:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello guys I know its been a looooooong time ;)
Many ups and downs happened in my life lately, however, Thanks to God and some people who always care and love me in every single situation. I couldn't be more grateful to have them in my life!

To be honest, I was trying to make a tutorial video about my everyday makeup but I swear its so awkward so Im still wondering whether to upload it or not lol.

So...
This post is gonna be about my halloween-weekend-getaway to my favourite city on earth (HAHA). Last weekend, my family and I decided to go to Singapore to spend our weekend because it was my daddy's birthday on 1st November and (for me) to celebrate halloween with my friends.

WOHOOO right after landing!
Some of you asked me on Ask.fm about YSL Kiss&Blush no.5, and this is the picture when I was wearing it. I really love the texture which is so pigmented and the colour is to die for.
As I arrived in Singapore, my girls and I were rushing off to Far East Plaza to get our costume for halloween. Andddd finally I decided to be maid for the night.


The party was pretty fun! I didn't feel for being in Sgp because of so manyyyy Indonesian there. I thought 80% of the people in the club were Indos ;)



Then, I came back to the hotel for celebrating my daddy's birthday.

Words can't express how much I love him!


We were staying at Royal Plaza on Scotts and the best part of them is their buffet!
Selfie with si gendut
I was curious to try this new comer soft ice cream in Singapore and the queue was quite long -.-


When you asked your sister to take a photo of you -.-
My number one baby foods

And Monster Curry to end up the short trip!
Some of you might already know that currently I'm working on my florist project.


For any order inquiries, you can contact me through line - pamelawirjadinata or email: pamela.wirjadinata@hotmail.com
You can follow @bloomingandco on Instagram for more pictures! Your simple 'follow' button means a lot for me!

Have a great weekend! xx

0 comments: