Dusty Pink

1:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments

 photo IMG_0990-3_zpsrvaqp9pm.jpg
Top & Skirt - Label8 | Cluth - BYO | Heels - Zara | Bracelet - LaPerle

Nowadays, I realise that Indonesian Local Brands are getting better from time to time. I think their quality and design are not less awesome compared to other International Local Brand. I love shopping our own local brand lately, I respect to all of you who contribute yourself to create amazing fashion items in Indonesia. My outfit is from Label8 that is one of Indonesian Local Brand. You can check their website by clicking their name. They have many interesting pieces to be added to your closet including these lovely pink backless top and pastel leafs printed skirt. I also wear the handmade bracelet from LaPerle that fit up my feminine look for that day. You can visit their Instagram for more collections. Anw, my clutch is also from another Indonesian Local Brand called BYO, I got this one from The Goods Dept, Pacific Place last month. 
 photo IMG_0989_zpsbkrten60.jpg


 photo IMG_0988-2_zpsth2gcvc2.jpg


 photo IMG_0986_zps80dex35y.jpg


 photo IMG_0993-2_zpsfajz8eee.jpg


 photo IMG_0999_zpsbo0oij35.jpg


 photo IMG_1005_zpswcnrjbs9.jpg


 photo IMG_1011_zpszns0ihom.jpg


 photo IMG_1016_zpskjc96xnq.jpg


 photo IMG_1017_zps1rl6lpax.jpg


Photo by Victor Wongso
Edited by me

0 comments: