Pamela Wirjadinata x Dressabelle Indonesia

8:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello guys, remember one Singapore's Online Store that finally released their website to Indonesia? Yes, they are DRESSABELLE INDONESIA. We come up again in collaboration and now I can give you a coupon to get special discount! yay! So, stay tuned to the end of this post!

If I have to describe my style, I would say feminine first. I always love wearing floral skirt, pink dress and lace top as my outfit. Therefore, I pick this little blue dress as my favourite one from their store. I only add heels, sunglasses and a bag to get the sophisticated look. Its not that hard to get perfect outfit huh? You can find them on Dressabelle Online Store!
 photo IMG_1225_zpsh1ptid9u.jpg


 photo IMG_1226_zpsd6kgzixp.jpg


 photo IMG_1230_zpsfa7gyz7q.jpg


 photo IMG_1243_zpsdxuqlwmc.jpg
Dress - Dressabelle Indonesia | Bag and Sunglasses - Miu Miu | Heels - Zara
 photo IMG_1250_zps90qeoryl.jpg


 photo IMG_1252_zpsic6kwayk.jpg


 photo IMG_1256x_zpstf1q38sy.jpg


 photo IMG_1260_zpsjvcgjzt3.jpg


 photo IMG_1264-2_zpsomx0ideo.jpg


 photo IMG_1265_zpss9lwfl7u.jpg

Yaaaay its the end of the post. As I promised, here is a discount code that you can use upon check out!

QUOTE
"PAMDSB20"
to get 20% discount!
(Valid until 30 April 2015)


(So, don't worry if you have missed the 50% promotion for your first purchase!)

0 comments: