Be your own kind of beautiful by Arva

12:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments





Hi everyone, happy friday! I just received these beautiful accessories from Arva.co and I fell in love with these beauties at first sight.

Arva is Singapore-based online store that sells many gorgeous apparels and accessories to encourage woman to be stylish and beautiful in her own way. Like their words, "Be your own kind of beautiful". I received three accessories that fit my outfits perfectly. The first one is Origami Crane Earrings that casually elegant, I pair these lovely earrings with my simple white top and they look so perfect together. The second one is Cora Pearl Choker which completes my sweet feminine look with my white dress. The last one is Chantelle Pearl Earrings that perfect for cocktail party or night out. I pair these earrings with my blue dress to get the look!

All accessories that I received have really good quality and comfortable to wear. I rarely wear earrings before (you can see from all my previous photos) because I feel so uncomfortable to wear them. However, these earrings from Arva are very lightweight so I can wear these all day long!

Attention! They are having 10% discount for their mailing list subscribers! So you better sign up first and enjoy their current promotion now! They are able to ship worldwide too! :) Here are my pictures with their collections. Enjoy!



 photo IMG_2939_zpszi60cfhe.jpg


 photo IMG_2940_zpsbpmsxjgc.jpg


 photo IMG_2941_zpshhykwtal.jpg


 photo IMG_2945_zpshpheo6gk.jpg


 photo IMG_2946_zpsltwhtkos.jpg


 photo IMG_2948_zpspwikq7rs.jpg


 photo IMG_2994_zps9rdnrb2n.jpg


 photo IMG_2995_zpsljelcilu.jpg


 photo IMG_3000_zpsnncez94y.jpg


 photo IMG_3003_zpsggukdglx.jpg


 photo IMG_3004_zpsnguf5my9.jpg


 photo IMG_3058_zpsoa9h8318.jpg


 photo IMG_3059_zpsyfucx6rb.jpg


 photo IMG_3060_zpsxrcrwel9.jpg


 photo IMG_3072_zps9tdtojuu.jpg


 photo IMG_3076_zps3hshp2rs.jpg


 photo IMG_3079_zps9h84ba5m.jpg










0 comments: