Plush Brush Co

3:06 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Introducing to you my new favourite brush set from Plush Brush Co. I've been using these brushes for my everyday makeup since I received this package. I love the fact that every brush is handmade by the finest cruelty-free materials which is good for our skin. It is also designed for sensitive Asian skin so you don't need to worry about your skin.


One set brush contains of 12 brushes that you need for your daily needs. Here I share with you some brushes that I usually use for my makeup.


1. Paddle Foundation
Best used for liquid foundation. I usually use this brush to apply my Nars foundation. However, I use the flat buffer brush more often (below)


2. Flat Buffer
My favourite one to apply my liquid foundation. It can be used for powder and cream too!



3. Curved Concealer
I usually use this one to apply my concealer. It really helps my concealer to cover my dark spots, so it has better coverage.



4. Large Powder
This fluffy one is so perfect for all-over powder. I use this one with my Hourglass loosing powder to set up my makeup.



5. Sculpting Contour
I can't live without bronzer. Finding the perfect brush for bronzer is such a joy. I use this brush with my sculpting kit from Make Up For Ever to contour my chubby cheeks.



6. Angled Blush
It fits perfectly for my apples of my cheeks. This one is best used for your favourite blusher.



7. Flat Shader
I use this brush to apply one colour to all over my lids. It helps my eyeshadows look more uneven.



8. Dome Blending
This one works well to blend your eyeshadow. It can be used for blending powder and cream eyeshadow too!




9. Lip Perfector
Best used for your favourite lip products! <3 p="">


In overall, I love all the brushes. Every brush feels so soft and works well for my makeup. However, I usually use those 9 out of 12 brushes that come with one package. You can choose whatever works well for your makeup!

And the good news is today they've finally launched their website! You can visit PLUSHBRUSH.CO to shop the collection and use Discount Code "CRUELTYFREE" at checkout to receive 20% OFF for all purchases. Sale will end on 21 Aug 2016 so you better get your brushes now xx




0 comments: