NARS Makeup Haul (Review, Swatches, and Photos)

6:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello guys,
I am going to share with you some Nars products I bought during my last trip in Singapore.



1. Nars Sheer Matte Foundation Deauville (Light 4)
Believe it or not, this is my first purchase of foundation. I have never been a fan of foundation, I always use my holy grail bb cream Dior Snow instead. My very first of foundation goes to this product because most of the reviews said its suitable for oily skin. Fyi, my skin is oily and acne prone. I have used this product for 3-4 times. Surprisingly, Im pretty impressed with the result. It has a medium level of coverage, blends easily, stays matte from am to pm (best for oily skin like mine), and not cakey.

Price: S$72 (without pump)
+ S$10 (pump)


Before applying the foundation, I used Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
I got the small size taster from the store


2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Medium 1 Custard)
I was running out of the concealer and looking for a new one. This product is one of the best concealer list. It has a medium to full coverage. I usually apply it under my eye and any acne spots, and use my fingertips to blend.

Price: S$42



TADAAA!

3. Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Translucent Crystal)
It brightens my face and leaves perfect finish for my makeup. The best setting powder I've ever used.

Price: S$50


I apply the product with this powder brush from InnisFree
Price: S$20


4. Nars Bronzing Powder (Laguna)
I really love this bronzer! The colour suits my skin perfectly. I use this bronzer to contour my face and nose.
Price: S$63



Using Real Techniques Contour Brush
Look at my left cheek!
5. Nars Blush (Coeur Battant and Desire)
Double pink blushes to be added to my collection yay! Honestly, I love the Coeur Battant more, because the colour is brighter and really pigmented. You only need to apply a small layer and it can be seen beautifully on the cheek. However, I use the Desire one for everyday makeup because the colour is more natural.

Price: @S$50


Coeur Battant Blush

6. Nars Lipstick (Manhunt)
One of my favourite Red Lipstick. I only apply small layer for natural look, but you can apply more layer to get a brighter red lip!
Price: S$38


Final Look!



0 comments: