Travel Diary: Singapore Short Getaway

1:12 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I went to Singapore last week for graduation and short break from my office. I really miss the people, foods, environment and everything about Singapore. I used to live in this city during my diploma and bachelor program. Studying and living in Singapore is the best decision I've ever made. I wish I would be back sometimes to there for living. I was so stupid for not bringing my camera, so sorry for bad quality photos he he

Too excited!

Graduation Day


Tongsis Attack HAHAHA 







Photo Credit: Serangoon Broadway
Spot my name!


My Number One Man
Sadly my mom and sisters couldn't make it there because my sisters were having their finals :(

Grand Parents :)




FINALLY, eight of us in same place, city and photo again after so looong


Thank you for the graduation gifts!

Class of 2014 Graduation Party

Introducing the best truffle fries on earth!

The incredibly famous TRUFFLE FRIES
Steak Frites; Truffle Fries; Aglio Olio (All are da boooomb)
Soft Shell Crab Sandwich
Caesar Salad and Truffle Fries
Fav Brunch Spot
Top: Topshop, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Zara


Top: Topshop, Shorts: Zara, Shoes: Zara
P.S Cafe
28b Harding Road, Singapore 249549
+65 9070 8782
www.pscafe.com

The best street food there goes to ToriQ! Im not lying that I am pretty sure I can eat this bento box everyday HAHA. Im writing this post in the middle of the night and I feel like really want to eat my screen *drooling* ToriQ can be found at ION, Takashimaya, Orchard Getaway and Paragon.

2 Chicken Balls, 1 Pork with Asparagus, 1 Mini Hashbrown
I was craving Ramen that day and went to Ippudo as it is one of the famous ramen restaurant in Singapore.



Ippudo Singapore
333A Orchard Road Singapore
Mandarin Gallery, Singapore 238897
+65 6235 2797
www.ippudo.com.sg

Okay this is my new addiction of frozen yoghurt! It tastes soooo freakin good. My photo below is the sanum size. It comes with 1 crunch topping, 3 fruits and 1 sauce. First time I tried this yoghurt when they still only served at Marina Square, recently they opened their new branch at 313 Somerset. Please don't hesitate to wait for a long queue because its really worth it!

Original Yoghurt, Granola, Strawberry, Kiwi, Melon, Dark Chocolate Sauce

I really love my new shoes from Topshop! It was my first ever purchase of sporty shoes.

(Picture 1,2) Top: Topshop, Shorts: Zara
(Picture 3) Top: Zara, Shorts: Zara
(Picture 4) Playsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop



0 comments: